As we progress through our 2017 – 2018 year we want to thank our donors.
Special thanks to Zoë Evamy for donating her art for prizes and for organizing our 2017 Holiday Raffle. Half of the proceeds of the raffle will be used to support Eagle Watch and half to support other SES programs.
We are also grateful to Tourism Squamish for providing funding to print our revised Eagle Watch brochure, as well as for hosting the 2017 Holiday Raffle, printing training materials and providing meeting facilities for out-of-town groups visiting Eagle Watch.
The District of Squamish has approved a $3000 Community Enhancement Grant for Eagle Watch.
Our other donors of $500 or more are:
- Canadian Outback Adventures (Sustaining Partner)
- Cardinal Concrete (Sustaining Partner)
- an Eagle Watch supporter (Sustaining Partner)
- Knappaulis (Sustaining Partner)
- Judy Rencz
- Sea to Sky Gondola (Sustaining Partner)
- Squamish Rafting (Sustaining Partner)
Our donors of $100 or more are:
- Global Canuck, Calgary (Eagle Watch, inspired by Caleb Van Mulligen)
Other donors of cash:
- Caleb Van Mulligen (gifts from his fifth birthday, to support Eagle Watch)
- Visitors at Eagle Run dike: $579.73
- Windermere Secondary (Eagle Watch)
Donations in kind:
- Brackendale Art Gallery (Meeting facilities for Eagle Watch and Eagle Count)
- Howe Sound Brewing Company (newly-released Eagle Watch Pale Ale for the volunteer appreciation dinner)
- Pearl’s Value & Vintage (Squamish) store and staff (various items for Eagle Watch volunteers)
- Squamish Rafting Company (rafts and guides for the Eagle Count)