We are grateful for the support of all our donors.
Thanks to Zoë Evamy for donating her art for prizes and for organizing and running our 2017 Holiday Raffle. Half of the proceeds of the raffle were used to support EagleWatch and half to support other SES programs.
We are also grateful to Tourism Squamish for providing funding to print our revised EagleWatch brochure, as well as for hosting the 2017 Holiday Raffle, printing training materials and providing meeting facilities for out-of-town groups visiting EagleWatch.
Our other donors of $500 or more are:
- Canadian Outback Adventures (Sustaining Partner)
- Cardinal Concrete (Sustaining Partner)
- an EagleWatch supporter (Sustaining Partner)
- Knappaulis (Sustaining Partner)
- Judy Rencz
- Sea to Sky Gondola (Sustaining Partner)
- Squamish Rafting (Sustaining Partner)
Our donors of $100 or more are:
- Global Canuck, Calgary (EagleWatch, inspired by Caleb Van Mulligen)
Other donors of cash:
- Caleb Van Mulligen (gifts from his fifth birthday, to support EagleWatch)
- Visitors at Eagle Run dike: $579.73
- Windermere Secondary (EagleWatch)
Other donations in kind:
- Brackendale Art Gallery (Meeting facilities for EagleWatch and Eagle Count)
- Howe Sound Brewing Company (newly-released EagleWatch Pale Ale for the volunteer appreciation dinner)
- Pearl’s Value & Vintage (Squamish) store and staff (various items for EagleWatch volunteers)
- Squamish Rafting Company (rafts and guides for the Eagle Count)
- 61 local businesses who donated gifts for the EagleWatch volunteer appreciation dinner
- Rob Leblanc (two cell phone adapters for digiscoping).
SES programs would not be possible without the generous contributions of our donors: how to donate.