As we move through our 2018 – 2019 year, we thank our donors and partners as they join us. We appreciate everyone’s support.
Special thanks to Eagle Equipment Ltd ( Bob and Rose Fast) for a $2000 donation for the EagleWatch education program.
Our other donors of $500 or more are:
- Canadian Outback Adventures (Sustaining Partner)
- Cardinal Concrete (Sustaining Partner)
- an EagleWatch supporter (Sustaining Partner)
- Knappaulis (Sustaining Partner)
- Sea to Sky Gondola (Sustaining Partner)
- Squamish Rafting (Sustaining Partner)
Donors of $100 or more are:
- Brackendale Art Gallery and Teahouse Society (EagleWatch)
- Zoë Evamy
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler (EagleWatch)
- Leona Murray
- Qayqayt Elementary School (New Westminster) : the children of the Grade 3 classes (EagleWatch)
- Tourism Squamish
Other donors of cash:
- Jonathan Staples
- Visitors to Eagle Run dike: $1248.62
Donors “in kind”:
- London Drugs provided stunning aluminum prints as prizes for the EagleWatch photo contest
- Men’s Shed refurbished some items for the shelter at Eagle Run dike
- Norm Hann Expeditions donated a Howe Sound Tour for the EagleWatch volunteer appreciation dinner.
- Tourism Squamish funded printing of our revised EagleWatch brochure, and provided meeting facilities for out-of-town groups visiting EagleWatch.
SES programs would not be possible without the generous contributions of our donors: how to donate.