We are grateful for the support we received through our 2018 – 2019 year.
Special thanks to:
- District of Squamish for a $3000 Community Enhancement Grant for EagleWatch.
- Eagle Equipment Ltd ( Bob and Rose Fast) for a $2000 donation for the EagleWatch education program.
- Larry Murray for a $1000 donation to set up an ongoing prize for Sea to Sky SD 48 students who enter the Greater Vancouver Regional Science Fair.
Our other donors of $500 or more are:
- Canadian Outback Adventures (Sustaining Partner)
- Cardinal Concrete (Sustaining Partner)
- an EagleWatch supporter (Sustaining Partner)
- Knappaulis (Sustaining Partner)
- Sea to Sky Gondola (Sustaining Partner)
- Squamish Rafting (Sustaining Partner)
- Vanessa Isnardy (Toad Survey project)
Donors of $100 or more are:
- 100 Kids Who Care – Squamish Chapter (EagleWatch)
- Brackendale Art Gallery and Teahouse Society (EagleWatch)
- Zoë Evamy
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler (EagleWatch)
- Leona Murray
- Qayqayt Elementary School (New Westminster): the children of the Grade 3 classes (EagleWatch)
- Tourism Squamish (EagleWatch)
Other donors of cash:
- Northyards Cider
- Jonathan Staples
- Visitors to Eagle Run dike: $1248.62 (EagleWatch)
Donors “in kind”:
- London Drugs (prizes for the EagleWatch photo contest)
- Men’s Shed (refurbished some items for the shelter at Eagle Run dike)
- Brackendale Art Gallery (meeting facilities for EagleWatch and Eagle Count)
- Squamish Rafting Company (rafts and guides for the Eagle Count)
- Howe Sound Brewing Company, Nesters, Canadian Outback Rafting, Executive Suites Hotel and Resort, Fairmont Chateau Whistler, Norm Hann Expeditions, Sea to Sky Gondola, Squamish Rafting, and Squamish Valley Golf Club (refreshments and prizes for the EagleWatch volunteer appreciation dinner).
- Tourism Squamish (printing of our EagleWatch brochure and meeting facilities for out-of-town groups visiting EagleWatch)
SES programs would not be possible without the generous contributions of our donors: how to donate.