As we proceed through our 2019 – 2020 year, we acknowledge the generosity of our donors to date.
Special thanks to:
- International Financial Consulting Limited for a donation of $5,000 on behalf of Juvarya Veltkamp, at her request, in lieu of payment for her consulting work (Project to update a report on Conservation Priorities for the Squamish Estuary).
- The District of Squamish for a Community Enhancement Grant of $3,000 (EagleWatch).
- The Province of British Columbia for a Community Gaming Grant of $3,000 (EagleWatch).
Our other donors of $500 or more:
- Our visitors at Eagle Run dike: $814.04 (Eaglewatch)
Donors of $100 or more:
Donations “in kind”:
- Squamish Men’s Shed (refurbishing carvings at the shelter at Eagle Run dike)
- Senior Smoothers drainage improvements at Eagle Run shelter, under a grant from the New Horizons for Seniors Program (Employment and Social Development Canada)
- Tourism Squamish (providing meeting facilities for out-of-town groups visiting EagleWatch)
- Howe Sound Brewing for hosting our Birders during the monthly Estuary bird counts, and for donating Bald Eagle Pale Ale for the EagleWatch volunteers’ dinner
- Brackendale Art Gallery (meeting facilities for Eagle Count)
- Squamish Rafting Company (rafts and guides for the Eagle Count)
SES programs would not be possible without the generous contributions of our donors: how to donate.