As we go through the year, we acknowledge with thanks the grants and donations we receive, according to the wishes of those who provide the gifts. All are welcome to designate their gifts to a specific program or project, and we include that detail here. We appreciate the generosity and support of all our funders and donors.
- A Province of British Columbia Park Enhancement Fund Grant of $5000 (Western Toad Monitoring Project)
- A Province of British Columbia Community Gaming Grant of $3000 (EagleWatch)
Donors of $500 or more:
- An anonymous donor (Wildlife Connectivity Project)
Donors of $100 or more:
- Brian Aikens Photography (EagleWatch)
- An anonymous donor who accepted two unique bird houses as an incentive.
Other donors of cash:
- Jennifer and Michael Dezell
- Christopher Di Corrado
- A member who chooses to be anonymous
- Two donors who choose to be anonymous
- Howe Sound Biosphere Region Initiative Society
- Jim and Lyn Wisnia
Donations “in kind”:
SES programs would not be possible without the generous contributions of our donors: how to donate.
Photo credit: Halvorson Creative Studios. There are many ways to support SES financially: make a gift in honour of a birthday, a wedding, or a holiday event; donate cash in any amount; support a custom birdhouse; return refundables to Squamish Bottle Depot (account 427) ; and donate securities and some cryptocurrencies. Let your imagination be your guide!