Please join us for the 2018 SQUAMISH ENVIRONMENT SOCIETY AGM, at the:
- Brackendale Art Gallery
- Sunday October 28, 7 to 8:30 PM
There will be a short presentation, including highlights from 2018 and upcoming projects for the coming year, followed by election of the new board.
- Treasurer’s Report (text)
- Financial Statements (text) | Treasurers Report and Finances (graphic)
- From the Chair – A year in review (takes awhile to load. please be patient)
- Membership Report
- Birders Report
- Purple Martin Nest Box Project – Update
- Biodiversity Squamish Project – Full Report | Short Report
- EagleWatch Update
New for 2018, and in accordance with other BC Nature clubs, we will be asking members to sign a waiver. The waiver will cover all SES activities that you participate in during the coming year.
The AGM is a great opportunity to connect with other like-minded people who care about the environment, as well as to find out about the nature activities, programs, and conservation projects organized by SES. Join the board. Sign up for a project. Or simply relax and take it all in!
Without membership we have no voice. By joining SES, you are voicing your support for the work that we do – engaging the community in enjoyment, understanding and respect for our natural environment. All memberships are due at the AGM and we thank-you for your continued support.
Your SES membership also includes membership in BC Nature and a subscription to their quarterly magazine. BC Nature is an umbrella organization for naturalist clubs in BC. They offer field trips and conferences; provide member clubs with liability insurance and the ability to offer tax receipts for donations; and they provide a strong, united voice for conservation. By joining SES you support this important work.
What if I Can’t Make It to the AGM?
- You can renew your membership or join online. Or download a membership form and mail it to us.
- The AGM presentation will also be posted online
- Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter to keep up-to-date with the latest happenings
SES relies on the generosity of volunteers and donors to support our programs and activities. Please consider making a donation. Tax receipts are available for donations of $20 or more.