- Brackendale Art Gallery
- Wednesday, October 30, 7 to 8:30 PM
There will be a short presentation, including highlights from 2019 and upcoming projects for the coming year, followed by election of the new board. Reports will be posted here in advance of the AGM, as they become available.
- Financial Statements | Treasurers Report and Finances (graphic)
- A year in review
- Membership Report
- EagleWatch Update
- Toad Project 2019 Overview
- Nature Outings and Biodiversity Squamish Project – Full Report
In accordance with other BC Nature clubs, we will be asking members to sign a waiver. The waiver will cover all SES activities that you participate in during the coming year.
The AGM is a great opportunity to connect with other like-minded people who care about the environment, as well as to find out about the nature activities, programs, and conservation projects organized by SES. Join the board. Sign up for a project. Or simply relax and take it all in!
Without membership we have no voice. By joining SES, you are voicing your support for the work that we do – engaging the community in enjoyment, understanding and respect for our natural environment. All memberships are due at the AGM and we thank-you for your continued support.
Your SES membership also includes membership in BC Nature and a subscription to their quarterly magazine. BC Nature is an umbrella organization for naturalist clubs in BC. They offer field trips and conferences; provide member clubs with liability insurance and the ability to offer tax receipts for donations; and they provide a strong, united voice for conservation. By joining SES you support this important work.
What if I Can’t Make It to the AGM?
- You can renew your membership or join online. Or download a membership form and mail it to us.
- The AGM presentation will also be posted online
- Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter to keep up-to-date with the latest happenings
SES relies on the generosity of volunteers and donors to support our programs and activities. Please consider making a donation. Tax receipts are available for donations of $20 or more.