We acknowledge the generosity of our 2020 – 2021 donors and their support, especially during a time when our programs have been interrupted because of COVID-19.
Special thanks to:
- The Province of British Columbia for a Park Enhancement Fund Grant of $5000 (Western Toad Monitoring Project).
- The District of Squamish and Squamish Community Foundation for a Community Enhancement Grant of $3400.
- A member who chooses to be anonymous for a gift of $2500 for the Habitat Connectivity Project.
- Jay Burbee and Jo Gorton for a gift of $2500 for the Habitat Connectivity Project.
- A member who chooses to be anonymous for a gift of $2400 (Western Toad Monitoring Project)
- A member who chooses to be anonymous for a gift of $1000.
Other donors of $500 or more:
- BC Naturalists’ Foundation/BC Nature (Club Support grant for the Purple Martin Nest Box Program)
- Muriel Shephard
Other donors of $100 or more:
- Kathleen Oscadal and Rich Carmona, through a gift in their name
- Mary Mitchell
- Jim and Lyn Wisnia
Other donors of cash:
- Christopher Di Corrado
- Jennifer and Michael Dezell
- Wilf and Carol Grolman, through a gift in their name
- A supporter who chooses to be anonymous
Donations “in kind”:
SES programs would not be possible without the generous contributions of our donors: how to donate.
Above: photo of a Western Toad sunning courtesy of Rachel Shephard. This is the second year BC Parks has supported our Western Toad Monitoring Project.